?

No account? Create an account
Escape is just the beginning.
Three 'sneak peeks' for Episode #417 - SPOILERS 
17th-Apr-2009 07:09 pm
perfectly engineared by smirky turkey
Spoiler TV has put up three sneak peek clips from #417, should anyone want to spoil themselves. *g*

Click here to visit Spoiler TV and be Spoiled.

Only a few hours to go until the real thing, but when you're a spoiler junkie, a few hours may as well be forever, right?
Comments 
17th-Apr-2009 01:58 pm (UTC)
i wish i didn't have friday night class :(.
i specifically didn't take any monday classes for prison break and gossip girl and they changed it to friday :(

is there a reason why it's not airing monday?
17th-Apr-2009 02:01 pm (UTC)
It's all about the ratings, or Fox just being pure evil. It's on Saturday morning my time, which suits me just fine, but I know that Friday night isn't a popular choice for my US friends.

17th-Apr-2009 06:47 pm (UTC)
It's on Saturday morning my time

Me too. I can't wait!!!
17th-Apr-2009 05:55 pm (UTC)
Thank you... is it really tonight? I live in Austria and I go on vacation tomorrow... kind of... or the weekend... so I won'T be able to watch it till Tuesday, I think... but if I get a DL Link soon enough, I might be able to watch it tomorrow morning before I go on vacation :) I missed it SO much :D
18th-Apr-2009 02:18 am (UTC)
I know I did the same thing for my classes lol! Fox has truly disappointed. Fox has done horrible towards the end of this show. I remember when the show first started fox promoted the hell out of it and gave the writers and other team members their due but now they could care less, stupid fox.
This page was loaded Nov 16th 2019, 9:56 pm GMT.