June 26th, 2005

Let me introduce myself...

1. Your name: Melissa
2. Your age: 16
3. Your favorite color: pink
4. Your favorite Weasley: Ron
5. Your least favorite Harry Potter book: The Cahmber of Secrets
6. One celebrity you would happily spend 30 minutes alone in a closet with: Brad Pitt
7. A description of yourself in 3 words or less: ditzy, shoe lover, and completly obsessed with Harry Potter
  • Current Music
    Children of the Revolution- Moulin Rouge
laugh

The New Kid

1. Your name: (internet alter ego) Withcrest
2. Your age:18
3. Your favorite color: Purple
4. Your favorite Weasley: The Twins
5. Your least favorite Harry Potter book: That's tough, but I would have to say Chamber of Secrets just because there is yet another underground room
6. One celebrity you would happily spend 30 minutes alone in a closet with: Elijah Wood
7. A description of yourself in 3 words or less: nice, caring, and mischievious at times ;)
  • Current Music
    Such Great Heights- Postal Service
Dumbledore

Are you scared to walk through the hallways...

First off, welcome to the new members. Nice to see some life around here...

Now, onto my main question. Why do people dislike Chamber of Secrets so much? It's the least-favorite of the series throughout most of the fandom, and I'm always curious as to why, because it's my personal favorite.

So, I'm asking for your honest thoughts on what makes CoS not-as-good as the others. I may have talked to some of you about this before, but I don't think I'd posted here about it, and if I have, oh well. ;) Thoughts?
  • Current Music
    HatP
fj | london calling

XD

I just want to say welcome to all the new members. :D It's great that we're getting so many new people here. We're now up to 16 members!

Once again, welcome new-comers!
  • Current Music
    Family Guy