_pottaholics

• Mood:
  • Music:

New

LiveJournal Username: dustbunnies710
Name:(First name only) Samantha
E-Mail: samantharichards89@msn.com
AIM: dustbunnies710

When did you first become interested in Harry Potter?: I've been a Harry Potter fan ever since they first came out. Right now I have a countdown to the sixth book in my info on AIM, 61 days!!
Who is your favorite character?: I love all of the characters but I guess if I had to choose a favorite it would have to be Ron or Fred and George Weasley.
What is your favorite pairing?: I really like Ron/Herminone and Harry/Draco.
What is your favorite fan fiction genre?: It doesn't matter I love all fan fiction mucho grande.
Which of the Harry Potter books is your favorite?: The third book was my favorite eversince I read it but I just resently read the entire series over agian and now its a tie between the third and fifth, but I really can't decide untill all of them are out.
What do you plan to contribute to this community?: (fan art, fiction, etc.) Icons. I have an icon fetish and I make tons of them...all the time :-P
Which of the Hogwarts Houses do you prefer?: Hmm I guess either Griffindor or Ravenclaw(I adore Luna Lovegood)

++More About You ++

1. What do you like to do in your spare time?:
Eat, Hang out with my friends, read, play guitar, listening to music, making icons, read fan fic, watch movies, IM...all that jazz.
2. What sort of things make you feel good?: Eating :-P, Reading, Playing my guitar, swimming, listening to music.
3. What sort of things make you feel annoyed and angry?: Ugh my younger brother, Gay marrage rights, people who think they are better then everyone else, people that make fun of my friends, people that make fun of harry potter,  when I stub my toe, when lj doesn't work, shopping...i'll stop there.
4. What are your aspirations?: I would really like to do something with animals in my future, like a marine biologist or something, its what i've always wanted to do. I would also especially love to travel the world, but I don't think it will happen :-(
5. How do you feel about your relationships with your friends?: They are good I a few really really close friends we are always there for each other.
6. How close are you to your family?: Me and mi madre get along really well. As for my brother and dad..meh not so much.
7. How about significant others?: Not at the moment no...

++Opinions++

8. How do you feel about abortion?:
I think it is right under certain cercumstances.
9. How do you feel about gay marriage?: It bothers me more then life itself. Even though i'm not gay and it doesn't affect me I feel really strongly about it. I really just don't get why people make such a big deal out of it, when was it our buisness.
10. How do you feel about the government?: I think its retarded but there is nothing anyone can do about it now.
11. How do you feel about war?: I don't find it neccicary at all, we could just compromise and fix everything but the government has to make everything more complicated then it already is.
12. How do you feel about vegetarians?: I don't have a problem with them unless they have problem with people who love meat.
13. How do you feel about polygamy?: As long as everyone in the marrage agrees with it I don't see where there is a problem.
14. How do you feel about muggles?: They're alright lol

++Hogwarts and You++

15. What do you think about Gryffindors?:
They are cool beans.
16. What do you think about Ravenclaws?: <3<3<3em.
17. What do you think about Hufflepuffs?: Very cute.
18. What do you think about Slytherins?: I like they're colors.
19. What sort of classes are you most interested in?: Transfiguration and the Defence Against The Dark Arts.
20. Who are your favorite professors and why?: Hargrid because you can't not love him. McGonagall because she is strict but has a good way about her and she cares about her students. Lupin because he rocks house. Snape because you love to hate him.

++Random Questions++

21. What wizarding profession do you fancy?:
Teacher or Auror
22. What is your favorite flavor of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Bean? (Make one up if you want!):  Tofy
23. What is your favorite season? Why?: Spring because there are so many different shades of green and its just beautiful.
24. What countries would you like to visit on vacation?: Irland, New Zeland, England, Italy, Egypt, Europe, Rome...pretty much everywhere hehe.
25. What is your favorite holiday? Why?: Thanks Giving because you get to be a major fat kid.

++Conclusion++

26. How well do you do in school?:
A's and B's
27. How social are you?: Social enough.
28. How judgemental are you?: I can be pretty harsh sometimes but I try not to be.
29. Why do you like Harry Potter?: I like Harry Potter because it is fun and interesting. It's one of those books that you read and you get sucked into it you feel like you know all these characters and you are there with them and you feel what they feel, its a really cool feeling J.K. Rolling is a extremely talentent author I would love to meet her someday.
30. Finally, what is your favorite food?: Tacos:-D

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments