July 9th, 2006

eric bill sookie true blood

FIC: Total Surrender (NC-17) by Helen

Title: Total Surrender

Author: Remus’ Lady (formerly known as ecco1983)

Pairings: Remus/Fenrir, Remus/Sirius (implied)

Summary: Watch how Remus is tortured by Fenrir. Watch how he surrenders his body to him. Watch out how the Remus fans come after me with pitchforks baring for my blood for what I do to Remus. You could say this is an AU as Fenrir was captured at the end of HBP and this story is set after HBP.

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: Language, non-con, torture, bondage, violence, cruelty, humiliation, character death

Disclaimer: The original characters come from the mind of J K Rowling. I don’t own them and I’m certainly not making any profit from this.

Notes: This fic has had many names and gone in many directions but this is only one that truly worked. This is my darkest work and I hope it gets me out his “Must write a darkfic” obsession. The first part is from Remus’ POV but this changes to the third person at the “Two days later” point.

Archive: fanfiction, adultfanfiction, _pottaholics (Live Journal), _sla_ (Live Journal), _whompingwillow (Live Journal), fenrirxremus (Live Journal), furverted (Live Journal), hpslash (Live Journal), monsteruncaged (Live Journal), remuslupain (Live Journal)

Review: Yes please (You can also review it here: http://hp.adultfanfiction.net/authors.php?no=7751)

Total SurrenderCollapse )