June 25th, 2006

eric bill sookie true blood

FIC: Releasing the Pressure (NC-17) by Helen

First of all, if this entry does not show a lj cut tag then thats because when I first put on this fic, I forgot to put on the lj cut tag (which is odd because Ive posted fic in other lj communitites and know how to use the tag. It should be fixed now but if it still does not show a lj cut tag, then just refresh the page or something. Sorry for tthe inconvience.

Title: Releasing the Pressure

Author: Remus’ Lady (formerly known as ecco1983)

Pairings: Sirius Black/Remus Lupin

Summary: Remus always gets frustrated before a full moon so Sirius thinks of a way to help Remus release his anxiety.

Rating: R

Warnings: Fetish/kink, homosexual activity

Disclaimer: The original characters come from the mind of J K Rowling. I don’t own them and I’m certainly not making any profit from this.

Archive: Fanfiction.net, adultfanfiction.net, SBRL, Azkaban's Liar, _pottaholics (Live Journal), _sla_ (Live Journal), _whompingwillow (Live Journal), darkmoonshine (Live Journal), hpslash (Live Journal), marauders_slash (Live Journal), remusxsirius (Live Journal), sleepypups (Live Journal) You can archive it anywhere. Just let me know where so I can visit

Notes: Although I have written another male slash fic (Qui Gon Jinn/Obi Wan from Star Wars), this is the first time I have written a graphic male/male sex scene so I have not had much experience. So please take that in mind when you review.

Review: Yes please (You can also review it here: http://hp.adultfanfiction.net/authors.php?no=7751)

Releasing the PressureCollapse )