Make ya smile!

Basics:

Name: Charlotte
Age & Birthday: 14 Sept. 26th

Favorites:

Color: Pink
Book: Gossip Girl series
Foods: Sugar Free Jell-o, Diet Coke, Ranch Dressing, Noodles
Song lyric(s): "You're just jealous cause we're young and in love" All I want for Christmas is a real good tan" "We'll dance till the tide creeps in" "Take my time your memory is bliss"
5+ bands/singers: The Early November, The Thrills, Dashboard Confessional, Brand New, Bright Eyes, John Mayer, Tim McGraw, Pepper
5+ movies: Clueless, The Goonies, Thirteen, The Notebook, Cold Mountain, & any movie that makes me cry
5+ tv shows: The O.C, Laguna Beach, I Love the 70's, 80's, and 90's, Full House, Newlyweds, The Real World

Random:

Soundtrack of your life:
(atleast 10 songs) "Soco Amaretto Lime", "Don't Steal Our Sun", "Boys of Summer", "Sharp Hint of New Tears", "Such Great Heights", "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems", "It's Your Love", "If I Lost You", "Give It Up", "Hands Down" "Open Eyes"

Opinions on the MODs: (be honest) I really think the MODs seem awesome. I mean...they made a community called "pop your collar" how is that NOT awesome?! I think that Tina is really pretty and so is Brittany. You two seem really fun and I think this is a good community!

Why should you be accepted?: I think I should be accepted because wow I totally agree..."abercrombie is love" psh and so is ae. abercrombie, ae, and hollister is like all i wear lol...and I always pop my collar. haha...besides that...I am laid back and would love to help out with this community!

Make the best banner you can for this community: (it might be used, so make it good!) Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Atleast 4 pictures & one 150x150 (or tell me which one)
Image hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.com [if you can, then the 150x150 should be the 2nd one]
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments