Meems (cameraadvocate) wrote in _photowh0res_,
Meems
cameraadvocate
_photowh0res_

Member List

There's a problem we have here in this community. The honor code that we have as far as "post an application after you join before you go posting everywhere" has been broken too many times. Plus, our member list had so many people in it that we couldn't keep track. This community needs more control.
So, all of the names that I didn't recognize I deleted out of our info. If you know where your application is, and I deleted you, simply comment here and link me, and re-join. Anyone who joins must post an application ASAP or they'll get deleted. I'll be checking. And if you post here without reading the info, and don't apply first, you'll be instantly deleted - I find it RUDE AS HELL. You can always re-join and post your application, but you must do so also ASAP because I go through the community randomly. Once you've been accepted, you can stay for as long as you like - there's no quota to meet to keep membership. You can be as active or innactive as you want. We'd love to see more posts, though. And the contest we're trying to get going on.
This entry will be added to our memories, and it will be edited with new people who were accepted every Friday, so don't try to slip by it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but, to be bluntly honest, there's been a lot of people joining without applying who (imo) wouldn't get accepted.
Now....
THE MEMBER LIST:

1_hit_wunder
2blond2undrstnd
2young2love
___attheshow
a_sullenriot
afrozentear
aliasydney
alicaty2k1
anglfromabove16
anna_ma