mutatedmuffins (mutatedmuffins) wrote in _peoplelikeus_,
mutatedmuffins
mutatedmuffins
_peoplelikeus_

• Mood:
  • Music:

I've been waiting since what? 2002? 2001?

So who's excited about the new Zelda game which you can now pre-order? Huh? Huh? Okay, maybe its just me since I don't think either Grace nor Maddy is particularly into Zelda. But hey! I am! And especially since I think Koji Kondo still does all the Zelda music, or at least he did that last time I checked. I'm pretty dure he does all the music for Mario too. What a fun job. Creating scores for video games. Oh shit someone's at the door. Okay I'm back. I couldn't escape because I'm in the dining room which is right by the door. But yeah, I remember when I first saw a pirated preview of the new Zelda game. It give away much about the new game at all, but I remember thinking that the graphics were amazing. Actually, come to think of it, I still don't know the story line for the new game. All I can gather from the trailers are that there are cats, water, and oh shit look at this! It's called the Twilight Princess! That's the title for the new game. Hey, Link turns into a wolf? Okay now that's kind of cool and weird at the same time. I like wolves. Damn I have to pre-order this now.
Subscribe

• better PR

We should promote ourselves and get more people to join. Maybe we should make banners or something. I think we should. Also, we should…

• frustration level high

I had one of those dreams where you are so sure its real in the dream that it takes you a minute when you wake up to realize that it was a dream. It…

• If you have any idea what I'm talking about, join this community

So, I'm Grace, co-moderator of this community and long time member of that odd, hard-to-describe group of people out there who mostly wander around…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment