Lexi (midvacent) wrote in _papp,
Lexi
midvacent
_papp

• Mood:

Name : Lexi

Location (doesn't have to be specific): Sydney, Australia. And no, I don't live near a beach and go surfing every other day. ;)

Hobbies : Reading, writing, dancing, singing, watching sci-fi, drama, comedy on tv or at the movies. Surfing the net. Lj-ing.

Loves : Chocolate. People who can handle complexity. Self love. Fandom. The ability to laugh at ones self. :)

Hates : Overly religious people (sorry, but I don't need to be preached at for having a different opinion).

Favorite color : greenyblue, emerald green, blood red, royal purple, golden, lime green... oh hell, I like all colors. except beige.

Favorite band/s or singer/s : Something for kate, muse, killing heidi, metric, the decemberists, vienna teng.

Something unique about yourself : Erm... I can see music. When played, I can hear/see the 'shape' of the notes that are played. So violins look like one big connected zigzag and drums are like shock waves radiating out.

Description : Dark brown hair, shoulder length and kind of wavy. Brown eyes. About 5'9 and my skin is very pale.

How you heard about _papp? : I actually cant remember...
Subscribe

• А вы хотите зарабатывать с блога?

Всем привет! Недавно заметил в блоге Игоря Бигдана рекламный баннер, где он предлагает рекламу в своем блоге. И тоже задумался над тем, как бы…

• Crank

Crank is a really good book for people of all ages, though i would not recommend it to children below the age of 13. Basically it's about 3 teenagers…

• (no subject)

I'm not really sure what the theme is (if there is one) or if anyone still looks at this, but i thought i'd post a favorite poem of mine : ) Since…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments