Andy Winn (krist69) wrote in _panicpanic_,
Andy Winn
krist69
_panicpanic_

Team Panic: Open Invite.

Hello people;

first of all, thanks for the interest in reading this :)

second of all, most of you will know i have a dormant music project I’ve been wanting to start up again for ages now. so I’ve decided that the best way for me to get my arse off the ground on it all is to gather names and faces of those who might be interested in either:

a) contributing towards it
b) finding out more, and then maybe doing something towards contributing
c) helping start up / design a website

and anyone can show support, or just show you care by looking / adding / sharing the current myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/nowisnotthetimetopanic

Now Is Not The Time To Panic (formally Panic! Panic!), is not looking to limit who they can invite and not invite, hence the open invitation. they will, however, not be taking any old riff raff. so, if you're a musician, based within the UK (hopefully, and ideally in Scotland) and you don’t mind the immediate lack of plans and goals, just willing to contribute and see where that takes it all, then fabulous :) doesn’t matter if you're in a band or not, doesn’t even matter if you've never been in a band, message Andy and have a chat with him. you can email him at panicpanic@gmail.com or there are other ways to contact him, such as post a message or a comment on either his, or the bands myspace. or just go looking for him in the west end of glasgow.

musicians we're looking for? just about everything. including the usual plinky plonky instruments such as: guitarists, bassists, percussionists, keyboardists, violinist/violist and other stringed instruments, someone who owns a Theremin, and wouldn’t mind selling it to me, or letting me borrow it, and, er... just about anything that sounds fucking brilliant. i think that’s just about every single instrument i could have named. heh. No singing, no lead vocalists, no bagpipes, etc etc.

what’s more important is that you have a similar taste in music. it'll be daft to reply if you weren't.

thank you, team panic loves you, and hopes to hear from you soon.

p.s. tell a friend, and add the myspace :)

Xx
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 1 comment