gemmagic (gemmagic) wrote in _pagantastic_,
gemmagic
gemmagic
_pagantastic_

Greetings

1. What's your magickal if you have one,and/or what would you like to be called?

I take it you mean magickal name? I don't have one. I prefer to be called Gemma.

2. What type of theistic structure do you follow? God and/or Goddess, gods, or some form
of everything/all is god?

Lots of different Gods and other beings (such as angels and elementals)

3. Have you ever felt his/her/its/their presence directly?

Yes.

4. How and where do you pray to or honor him/her/it/them?

I pray and meditate out in nature or at my altar. Or at pagan discussion meetings or meditation classes.

5. Name on of your goals within the next year that pertains to your spiritual path.

To learn more about healing.

6. What is your most enjoyable part of your spirituality?

Where do I start? I love connecting with Spirit and the Gods and Goddesses, I love recieving divine guidance and I love the relaxing feeling I get from rituals, magic and other workings.

7. Do you belief in any sort of karma and reincarnation?

Yes. I don't believe in the threefold law as such, but karma, sure. I believe in reincarnation in a sense.

8. What are your thoughts on what happens after you die?

I don't think about it that much. I guess it would be kind of like going home.

9. What do you feel are some of the "wrong" reasons that people tend to learn towards the
pagan faith? (sex, drugs etc)

Because they think it's the latest cool, popular thing.

10. How did you first discover witchcraft, and what made you decide to follow that path?

I read magazine and newspaper articles, then I saw a lady on TV talking about her book on witchcraft. I bought the book, and everything she said in it resonated for me. It just felt right for me, and I felt that it was who I was. It gave me a name for a previously unexplained "something" that I had always felt.

11. Other than all these questions,is there anyyything you'd like to say or add? :D

Just hello and love and blessings to you all. If you have any other questions for me feel free to ask! Blessed Be.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 0 comments