?

No account? Create an account
In the Midst of this Moonlight,As the Full Moon Shines... -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
:+:Moonlight & Magick:+:

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

(Candles Burning)

[28 Jul 2006|03:02pm]
1. What's your magickal if you have one,and/or what would you like to be called?
Moonbeam
2. What type of theistic structure do you follow? God and/or Goddess, gods, or some form
of everything/all is god? I am still working on that but for now I can safely say some form of everything
3. Have you ever felt his/her/its/their presence directly? oh yeah
4. How and where do you pray to or honor him/her/it/them? Nature, Meditation
5. Name on of your goals within the next year that pertains to your spiritual path. To become more knowledgable in the art of magic, also to be more centered
6. What is your most enjoyable part of your spirituality? How much light I recieve
7. Do you belief in any sort of karma and reincarnation? definitly in Karma..no to the reincarnation
8. What are your thoughts on what happens after you die? I believe that whoever you are when you die you will reap the rewards or suffer the consequences for the good or bad you did in your life.
9. What do you feel are some of the "wrong" reasons that people tend to learn towards the
pagan faith? (sex, drugs etc)It seems to me that a lot of people tend to have a misconception about pagan or wiccan or anything that is out of the norm of society.
10. How did you first discover witchcraft, and what made you decide to follow that path? I have always been sensitive and known about a variety of things as far back as I can remember, I didn't actually realize what was going on it was just natural to me and then when I was about 13 I found a book on kitchen spells and from there I just kept finding things that made sense to me.
11. Other than all these questions,is there anyyything you'd like to say or add? :D
Blessed Be

navigation
[ viewing | July 28th, 2006 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]