JOIN JOIN JOIN!
I know we're supposed to promote the community, so I was wondering if there's some banner I could post my userinfo. If there's not, I was bored and made one...it's pretty crappy because I used Microsoft Paint (I don't have Photoshop or any graphics programs). If you want to take a look, it's behind the cut.
Constructive critizism is highly recommended, I won't be offended if you absolutely hate it. And if you have any ideas to add a little "Join today!" slogan type thing, please comment, I couldn't think of one myself.
( Read more...Collapse )
4. Location:This hole I call my room..Er. Tucson, Arizona.
5. Ten favorite bands:Argh, This one's always tough. I think I change it every time.
-Coheed and Cambria
-The Early November
-Shostakovich (he's a classical composer..but I love him.)
-7 Days of May
6. Support your musical taste:My music taste is..different. It's always difficult for me to narrow it down to ten bands (or many number) because it's always changing. As clichéd as this sounds, my music depends on my mood. I'll listen to anything from classical, to metal, to emo/indie, to latin pop. Basically, I'll listen to anything or anyone I consider talented.
7. Three favorite movies:Um.
-Alice In Wonderland
8. Three favorite books:
-Pillars of the Earth
-The DaVinci Code
-Daughter of Fortune
9. Three favorite foods:
-Sushi (especially vegetarian.)
10. Favorite quote/lyric:Hm, I'll go for some humor. "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra. Suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." -Matt Groening
11. Favorite season:Winter, because I love snow. Alas, it doesn't snow in the middle of the Sonoran Desert.
12. Favorite pastimes/hobbies/sports:Well, I play the violin and have done so for the past 5 years. (This is where the Classical music comes in). I read, spend far too much time online, write or draw when I so care to. I love finding new music and bands, and seeing local shows. I love foreign...anything. Cultures, music, films, foods. And I love thrift stores and vintage clothing. Authentic vintage, that is. I am also a Grammar Nazi.
13. Describe yourself in one word:Pulchritudinous. Oh right, this isn't just a rating community. In that case, eloquent.
14. Biggest flaw:Probably my indifference and lack of ambition. Or my terrible memory.
15. Greatest accomplishment:I would say..Hah, This only accents my nerdy-ness...but getting into my high school, and doing well. You have to have a 3.6+ GPA and high testing scores to get in..and..Yeah. I did it. *party*
16. Describe your style:Of clothing? Um. Let's go with erratic. Different from day to day. I wear jeans, band shirts, boys' clothes, really girly things..I wear what I want, when I want. And jewelry that's vintage or made by moi.
17. Piercings/tattoos?:2 holes in each ear. I did the second one myself.
18. Do you have a job? if so, where?:I'm always told that being a student is a job, so I'll go with that now.
19. If you could live during any time period, which would you pick?: I would be born in the fifties, so I could experience the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. All of the best music.
20. At least 3 pics, with one of your face: ( This is not my idea of a good timeCollapse )