Mary Jackson (gloryb2u) wrote in _online_love_,
Mary Jackson
gloryb2u
_online_love_

QOTW #3

Here is my list...

1) With the coupon idea... There are premade coupons on www.lovingyou.com that you can give your SO for when you are together

2) Hug and kiss points... You can keep a tally of points for everytime either of you says you want to hug or kiss and make a point system chart so that the points can be used for certain kisses or hugs. For example a french kiss or a bear hug is worth 10pts. It's a bit complicated but I still think it's cute.

3) Have a poem published on a site on the net and then put the link somewhere on your site or blog that your SO reads

4) Email the radio station that your SO listens to most and ask them to play a song for them with a dedication at a time when you know they will be listening

5) Create a scrapbook of your emails or save convos (there is also supposed to be some company that will make an actual book of these for you but I don't know the specifics) and you can either send it to them or give it to them when you meet

6) A version of the places you like to go idea... Make plans with your SO of things you would like to do and places you might go and take pictures or look up pictures of the place online and add pics of you and your SO to create a virtual scrapbook

7) Create a quiz for your SO to take about you and include things from inside jokes

8) Take lots of pictures of yourself and then reward your SO with an additional pic everytime they do or say something in particular...like everytime they say I love you. Or take pictures of different parts of your body (i.e. feet, hands, knees) and everytime they say that word send them a pic of that part.

9) Play online games together or take quizes together that have something to do with love or join flixster together and do the movie quiz thingo and talk about your movie interest and with movies that either of you haven't seen yet but want to see you can reserve to only see together.

10) Send google pics of things related to love. Example: I found a pic of a hill on the moon that is shaped like a heart. Another variation of this might be to give love related items in some virtual game or rpg. Mikey and I both have Neopets accounts (that's where we met) and we send each other items that exist there like "Bottle of Love"
Tags: qotw: answer
Subscribe

• (no subject)

cross posted from my journal, sorry in advance for language Since I was asked :p this is the engagement story lol On Saturday, Matt, his mother,…

• MOD

Hey sweeties... I know I've been horrible with maintaining this community, but I want to try to get it back going again. Please promote like crazy!…

• yay! love online !

Your name: Karen Age: 32 Location: chicago, IL Your significant other's name: Jeff(now my fiancee) Their age: 31 Their location: same How long have…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 22 comments

• (no subject)

cross posted from my journal, sorry in advance for language Since I was asked :p this is the engagement story lol On Saturday, Matt, his mother,…

• MOD

Hey sweeties... I know I've been horrible with maintaining this community, but I want to try to get it back going again. Please promote like crazy!…

• yay! love online !

Your name: Karen Age: 32 Location: chicago, IL Your significant other's name: Jeff(now my fiancee) Their age: 31 Their location: same How long have…