sareya
_online_love_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Your name: Reya
Your significant other's name: Martin
Their age: 24
Their location: Enschede, Netherlands
How long have you been together? That requires searching through an MSN archive. -searches- ...Wow. Today is our 1 month anniversary. Holy cow.
Have you met in person? Not yet. I've a trip to him planned in winter, and he'll be here in TWO MONTHS =O!
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yep. With Martin.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? Dangerous, risky, not to mention unreasonable and illogical.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Very. Deeply. And...I believe it happened...A couple days before we got together.
What are some of your hobbies? Writing, chatting (via IM or message board), spending time with my pets and family (my niece and nephews know they have me wrapped around their small fingers), drinking with the few close irl friends I have...And making trouble. :)
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? He enjoys FPS games, photo-manipulating (via Photoshop and such), chatting (IM and MBs, XD), causing trouble on said MBs, loves music (most types), and is currently in the process of creating/administrating a tutorial forum for photo-manipulation programs.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We go on Avidgamers quite often and rant and rave there...We've talked about movies we'll watch when he gets here...We're actually working on that tutorial forum together (I'm a co-admin :D), which is sooo much fun, even when it's frusterating. I do believe that once we're together, it'll be difficult to find an activity we DON'T enjoy.
Give a brief summary of how you met: We first started talking over Avidgamers (I remember having a near-on heart attack when I found out he was a guy, as before, I'd confused him with a girl that had a similar username XD), and after a bit, he asked for my MSN, so we began talking...And during the next few days, even knowing he was taken at the time, I'd developed a crush...So unignorable it was, I went to two trusted friends for advice on what the hell to do about it. Just a couple days after that interesting day, he'd had a (very) rough day and I did my damndest to talk him through it and make him see where he didn't screw up, and the next day, he pops up with "Did you really mean what you said yesterday?" ...And from there, it just went. The days fly by (even if they seem to drag), and every day is frickin awesome because of him.

And I'd also like to say...Wow, for some dumb reason, I didn't think there were communities like these about. Nicely done, although a little too far on the pink side ;). As the last new member said...It's nice to find a place where people understand how much the concept of distance kills.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 12 comments