Marie-Ève (rapi) wrote in _online_love_,
Marie-Ève
rapi
_online_love_

Quizzie thing I stole from loversfaraway, some minor problems but much lab.
And a puppy.

Baaaaah. I been looking up plane things, it's so complicated. I can't book anything by myself because I'm only 17 (Well, 16. >_>) and it's an international flight. I think I will have to hire someone from the travel agency that's over 18 to travel with me, something like that. It's going to cost a fucking leg, bleh.
I'm also having problems with school. If I fail, I can't go to college, and I can't go to Georgia this summer, but I'm trying, I'm trying. I won't give up. ><
Anyway, I loooooove that maaaaan. <333
He's so awesome, huhuhuh. We started filling that 100 things challenge thing last night, we did it together on the phone, and we cheated. Kekeke >:3
We're going to send 50 each, that's 100, RIGHT?!
Hmm...Cuteness
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/rapichan/bennehpuppy1.jpg

Thingy.

1. What's your best memory of you and your boy together? Together counts even if it's just over phone/webcam

2. What's your worst memory of you and your boy together? Something embarrasing, etc... ;)

3. If you were awarded your dream destination, all expenses included, where would you take your sweetheart and why?

1. A lot, but I think the first time I saw him on webcam was awesome. We just kept smiling and smiling and just looking at each other's window without saying anything. Then I had happy tears because I'm so emo. And I really told myself, damn, I love that man. I don't remember anything extremely amazing, that will be for this summer, but we always have awesome conversations.

2. Some fights we had, his ex being a giga-moron and...Once I farted loudly during seks. BUT THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT. T_T
I'm always embarassed whenever my familly tries to talk to him too, their English sucks.

3. Now, I have no idea. A trip around the world?! :D
I want to bring him in Greenland, so he'll be like "nu im cold" and I'll be like "come here, I'll warp u up babeh" Muahaha.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments