Heather (hedder_42) wrote in _online_love_,
Heather
hedder_42
_online_love_

what are you thankful for?

Well since its almost thanksgiving I was wondering what all you crazy cats are thankful for this year?
I will tell you what I am thankful for.....
First off, I am so thankful that Brents family still wants me living here. They understand that the job market is bad now, and I am trying, Brents mom even helps me job search when she can. So I am glad they still are letting Brent and I live here.
I am thankful that Brent hasnt given up on me. I am sad alot and I am glad hes still here by my side trying to make me happy, he hasnt given up on me in aynway. He still loves me and always will. I am just so thankful I found someone to love me and support me for the rest of my life like Brent has and will.
I am very thankful for everything my family has ever done for me to keep me happy or to make me a better person or what not. Weather it be buying me loads of things, my 2 cars, paying my tuition for college, or whatever. THey also didnt give up on me.

So what all are you guys thankful for?

Here are some pics I took and Brent took lastnight and I took some today after I got home from my quest to find a job.

Part of my butt

oh yea

I love you Eddie!

I love you Fallout Boy!!

Night Night

archeway going to our steps of the house. In the spring and whatnot its full of roses

Tree in the front yard

I saw a Squirrel

Furball wants outside

To eat the squirrell

Ditka!!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment