Sinful_Vengeance (tricky_ducky777) wrote in _online_love_,
Sinful_Vengeance
tricky_ducky777
_online_love_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Finding out things is soo awesome...

Heylo everyone. Before I post this convo..Yeah I am still stuck on the whole Class Ring thing. Sorry I just cant seem to get over it. It's something special. I asked him last nite what the REAL reason why he is letting me hold his ring. Cuz my mom swears that there is something more to it. So I asked him. It's kind of a long convo so i put it in MY journal...muahahaha.  

N*E*WAYZ...looking back at September 4th, 2004 and then at October 31st, 2004... It makes it hard to believe that we have been together for 9 months now. And it'll be 10 at the end of August. Then perty soon it'll be 1 year. Wow. Never been with someone that long before. And to top that all off, Cliff said he's going to do something real special for our 1 year anniversary. And he wont tell me. I wanna know!! But then again, I dont cuz I love surprises. :D Can't wait!! I cant wait till he is here either. It's taking longer cuz his mother wont order his parts. *rollz eyez* geez. But we will be together soon, very soon. I want him here sooo badly. It'll happen though. Yes it will :D

Cliff and Joanna Always n' Forever!!!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments