kewl_n_krayzie
_online_love_

• Mood:

New To Community

Your name: Flower
Your significant other's name: Dave
Their age: 23
Their location: Winnipeg, MB
How long have you been together? Unofficially since April 2005 ... Officially since May 20, 2005.
Have you met in person? Yes
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? Unrealistic, Not Possible
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes, before it became official ...
What are some of your hobbies? Computers, Chatting, Music, Movies, Nascar
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Havok!, Music, Mobile Audio, Nascar
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We watch Nascar while on the phone together. He got me into Nascar.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): In about 2000, we knew each other through a chat room which is no longer operational. We didn't chat much. I was a moderator so we'd only talk when he needed to be granted access to a new SN. As of April 2005, we started chatting online again. I gave him my phone # and he called me. Ever since the first call he's been calling me practically every day. We spend hours on the phone! I flew out to see him July 27th and just got back home August 6th. Hopefully we'll see each other real soon (not soon enough).
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments