Sarah (sarry777) wrote in _online_love_,
Sarah
sarry777
_online_love_

MOD - Long Distance Love Quotes

Hey guys, here a bunch of long distance love quotes that I found. Some of them might be a bit redundant, but it's hard to find quotes online

It'd be SO greatly appreciated if you could comment with your favorite quote(s) that're listed. Either one favorite or a few favorites will be used in the future to make new promotion banners, a new layout, or to be added to the userinfo.

here they are guys

1. "I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

2. "And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation."

3. "Before I sleep and after I wake up and all the hours in between ... you occupy my mind. So, practically every moment of the day you are in my thoughts. I miss you."

4. "I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go."

5. "When it rains it reminds me of you. Although 2000 miles away is so far I still always walk outside in the rain and kiss it just for you. It never fails me. The rain will always come and I'll always love you. Next time you see a storm on the horizon please don't fear it's just heaven doing me the favor of taking you my kiss. Walk outside and kiss the rain whenever you need me."

6. "Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

7. "Don't measure the distance; measure my love."

8. "We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation."

9. "I know when I leave, the distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can't change these feelings in my heart."

10. "Time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you. You're in my heart, you'll be in my dreams, no matter the miles between."

11. "These lonely nights are hard to get through. I will keep you in my eyes by making you a dream."

12. "Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between ... I love you."

13. "When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever."

14. "Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if tonight you're thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go"

15. "Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart."

16. "Love is the shortest distance between hearts."

17. "Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your fault. You made me miss you too much!"

18. "Love is but a burning fire, the distance between us only increases our desire."

19. "For five minutes with you, I'd drive for a week. A minute spent in the embrace of my lover is equivalent to an eternity of joy!"

20. "Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another."

21. "You are my shinning star. I know you will never fade. You will be my light to help me read my map of happiness!"

22. "Distance is a dagger in the heart of two lovers."

23. "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be."

24. "The purity and trueness of love through an Internet relationship far passes that of one based on physical contact."

25. "Time is only a four-letter word. Although we have to be apart, time cannot take you from my heart. I sit and I wait until we are together again, and make 'our time' with a fresh new start!"

26. "Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

27. "There is one pain I often feel, which you will never know. It's caused by the absence of you."

28. "I miss you most when I'm sad. I miss you when I'm lonely. But most of all, I miss you when I'm happy."
from Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul

29. "You are far away, but yet your love remains, I can feel it all around. It embraces me and holds me tight, night after night."

30. "Baby, I know we are miles and miles away from one another, but I always believed that as long as our souls are connected to each other, the flame of our love will burn forever. Only souls can resist death, our physical connection is meaningless."

31. "To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive."

32. "How I wish I could be there with you, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart."

33. "I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is."

34. "Whenever I want you, all I have to do... is dream."

35. "If distance were measured in terms of the heart we'd never be more than a minute apart."

36. "And even though I know how very far apart we are, it helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star. And when the night winds start to sing a lonesome lullaby, it helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky. Somewhere out there, if love can see us through then, we'll be together ... Somewhere out there, out where dreams, come true."
from the movie, "An American Tale"

37. "Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

38. "You are an angel and I but a mere mortal. We are worlds apart. I must love you from a distance."

39. "If the human body can live with food and water, then why does it feel like I can't live without you?"

40. "If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you."

41. "The sky has lost it's color, the sun has turned to grey, at least that's how it feels to me, whenever you're away."
Evan and Jaron "The Distance"

42. "Everytime the wind blows, I whisper, 'I LOVE YOU!'"

43. "I gaze up at the sun, and I'm comforted because I know that the same sun's light is lighting your face."

44. "It's not the distance that counts, it's the love."

45 "Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one."

46. "When the night has come and the land's dark, when the moon is the only light we'll see, look at the stars; can you count them? I miss you that much."

47. "I am here and you are there - one of us is in the wrong place!"

48. "Love which has been tested by distance and obstacles, and has passed, is true love."

49. "Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and sealed forever as one. Love has its way and new life has begun. You are a treasure I shall cherish, sealed with my love, covered with lace."

50. "..contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."
Article in Oprah magazine

51. "Whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you, that's the kiss I blew to you."

52. "Though there may be many miles between us, with each heartbeat we are that much closer to being in each other's arms again."

53. "To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn't think could be real, to know that you feel the same as I do is a three-fold utopian dream. You do something to me that I can't explain, so would I be out of line if I said I miss you?"
Incubus

54. "Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found."

55. "Knowing I can love you with the distance between our hearts makes my love for you stronger."

56. "If someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. It's just the power of making love grow each day."

57. "Distance is the test of our love, so if we survive it we are going to be forever"

58. "The test of love is not when we are together. It comes when we are not together and realize that despite the distance, love is still there."

59. "Side by side or miles apart, friends like us stay close to the heart."

60. "Letters are like kisses when you are not here"

61. "Absence does for love what the wind does for a flame: it extinguishes the weak, and feeds the strong."

62. "Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!"
Source Unknown
Submitted by Koshika
63. "Not being able to hold you has got to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. But I get to look forward to the next time you are in my arms; your smile only inches away from mine getting closer and closer until at last... our smiles meet. Something that beautiful... that's what keeps me going."

64. "I miss the way you used to hug me, I miss the way you used to kiss my lips, but most of all I miss the way you held me and my heart. I miss you..."

65. "The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you!"

66. "You're never far away from someone when your heart is with them."

67. "I miss your love I miss your touch, But I'm feeling you everyday."

68. "My pillows and blankets never gave me so much comfort as they do everytime we part ... traces of you, the way you rumpled my blankets and kissed my pillow will forever guide me to dreams of you until we meet again ...."

69. "I am never alone with you in my heart."

70. "Distance between two people is only as far as one allows it to be..."

71. "I think of you with every waking moment of my life and dream of you with every dream that I have; I miss you."

72. "This may be the last time I see you, but if you keep me in your heart, together we shall be eternal; if you believe, we shall never part."

73. "I don't believe in long distance love; if you love someone, he is always right there, within your heart."

74. "There is a saying, 'Out of sight, out of mind.' But how can that be true? You are not here, yet I can't get you out of my mind."

75. "The distance between us is only as far apart as our hearts will let it be. So, to me there is no distance, for we share each others' hearts, from mine to yours and from yours to mine."

76. "When I miss you, I don't have to go far ... I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you."

77. "There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them."

78. "Closeness isn't always measured in distance; friends can live many miles away, but the bond of love formed long ago always keeps them close at heart."

79. "When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there."

80. "If only the miles we are apart could bring your scent closer to me."

81. "I wondered whether good things really do happen to me, because after you were given to me, we have to be on opposite ends of the earth. Now, I know that they do happen, because being with you, for just one second, is the best thing that I have ever been blessed with."

82. "Sometimes we get lost along the way. Look for the brightest star, it will lead you back. Maybe after all that's happened, our paths will cross again and we won't be lost anymore because we've found each other. Until then, I'll be looking out for you, guiding you through...."

83. "Although we are not able to be with one another right now, don't give up, for the words 'I love you' has true meaning and holds all my feelings. Just have faith and hold on, for love conquers all things."

84. "True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words."

85. "God, will you let her know that I love her so when there’s no one there, that she’s not alone? Just close her eyes and let her know my heart is beating with hers."

86. "Loving you means everything to me, so whether you're miles apart from me, I just want you to know I really love thee."

87. "Words are just not enough to tell you how much you mean to me and how much I need you by my side, all my life. You have touched my life in ways others can't even think of."
Source Unknown

88. "... but all the miles that separate, they disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face. I’m here without you, Baby, but you're still on my lonely mind. I think about you, Baby, and I dream about you all the time."
3 Doors Down

89. "Distance cannot separate our two joined hearts; I believe in us."
Submitted by Rita
90. "... So kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me, hold me like you never let me go ..."
From the song, "Leaving on a Jetplane"

91. "If I said I adored you, I'd be lying, my dear. For I more than adore you, I long for you near."

92. "Between now and you is a few hundred days, thousands of tears, and a great deal of dreaming. When those few hundred days have passed, when those thousands of tears have been shed, and when I have dreamt a great deal of dreams, I will be with you again, and it will be pure magic."

93. "What I have with him is worth it. It is worth every lonely night, every tear I cry from missing him, and the pain I feel from not having him close. It is worth it because he is my one and only. When I picture myself years from now, I see only him. No matter how painful distance can be, not having him in my life would be worse."

94. "I know it's hard for us to be together, but I do understand it's harder to live without one another. Just want to let you know that even though we cannot be together, we will never ever be apart because the love that I have for you will always grow stronger, as long as I live."

95. "Though we're far apart, I know exactly where you are, every second, every moment; right here in my heart."

96. "No matter if we are near or far apart, forever you will remain in my heart."

97. "It’s strange how sometimes we feel farther away from somebody when we’re right there talking to them, rather than the distance, both emotionally and physically, that’s felt when two people are miles away and unable to communicate."

98. "If I had wings, I would fly and land next to you."

99. "It's better where you're going anyway. For now we'll say goodbye, but we know it's not the last time."
New Found Glory

100. "Wherever you go, there you are and where you are my heart shall be."

101. "When I want to be with you, there's always my dreams."

102. "However far away, I will always love you. However long I stay, I will always love you. Whatever words I say, I will always love you. I will always love you."
The Cure

102. "A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I'm missing you."

Tags: ldr quotes
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments