Stacey (orenjino_taiyou) wrote in _online_love_,
Stacey
orenjino_taiyou
_online_love_

• Mood:
  • Music:

New as well.

Hey! I'm new. I know, I so creative with that introduction. But creative genius has taken a holiday to my bad spelling. So bear with me.

Your name: Stacey

Your significant other's name: Stephen

Their age: 18

Their location: Yonkers, New York

How long have you been together? Dating: 2 years Friends: 5

Have you met in person? Yes!

Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? um... yes.

Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I was totally ok with it.

Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? I am so in love. I can't pin point an exact day. It happened over the course of knowing him. Talking to him everyday for hours. Coming on just to talk to him. All I know is one day, it hit me one day and I couldn't bear the thought of someone else being in his arms.

What are some of your hobbies? I like anime... But I'm not one of those scary people that don't bath. I really like music. I want to learn to play the drums before I die. And I just finished studing my 3 year of Japanese.

What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Anime, Video games, Making music videos, working on video games. Being so sweet he gives me cavities.

What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Being over emotional, being able to calm eachother, anime, manga, music, um... we both have computers! I don't know! This is way hard!

Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): I'll water it down for you ok? He dated my friend. They broke up. He dated other girls. I watched him get his heart borken over and over and over again. Finaly one day, I just told him. And he liked me too! WOO HOO! And we've been together ever since!
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments