Fiona (fionaa) wrote in _online_love_,
Fiona
fionaa
_online_love_

• Mood:

Update

I'm sorry, I couldn't update earlier, cause I felt really bad and couldn't do anything. I still feel terrible and I can't eat, can't sleep, can't think. I can't feel without him. I can't move on without him. I can't do anything without him.

That day Steve's cousin contacted me. And told me what happened. We were talking all these two days. She couldn't sleep too. It's hard for me to write by myself again about it so I'll post her latest blog.

Posted January 29, 2008 at 5:17 am

For those of you who have not heard, my cousin Steve suffered from a stroke on Friday January 25, 2008. He had to undergo some surgery the night that he was admitted to reduce the hemrohaging in his head. His brain was also swelling. Thus, they had to make room for his brain to swell in case it happened again. The doctors said that the stroke was caused by high blood pressure (hyper tention). He just turned 25 on the day that the stroke happened. Right now, Manong Steve is heavily sedated and will continue to be for a few more days just to help his body rest. The doctors said that if he does make it, he will either be in a vegetative state or could just possibly be paralyzed on his upper left side. That includes his left arm and up. For those of you who know him, you all know that he does not deserve this. He is such an awesome guy. He is the most loveable guy I have ever met and is truely genuine. For those of you who read this, I will be updating you all through this blog whenever I hear any more news. The doctors are monitoring him very closely and they have done a great job with informing us about his progress. PLEASE keep him in your prayers. For those who have shown us your support, on behalf of his family, thank you so much. I cannot express just how deeply appreciated all your support is. Thank you!

Posted on January 29, 2008 at 7:20pm

Hi everyone still in tune. Manongs brain started swelling again and he had another stroke today. The doctors say that his chances are so scary I do not even want to say. His brain started to shift causing his left side to feel and his right side starting to dely in the reflexes. He is currently on a few drips that will help reduce the brain swelling, keep his blood pressure low, and to reduce the bleeding in his head. The doctors found that there was another blood clot and if they remove it there are still patches of blood. Right now his brain stem is being pushed down by the swelling and the doctors said that the only thing keeping him alive right now is the fact that there is something blocking the path and the stem is not completely pushed out. Today, Manang Stephani and I set up an account at Bank of Stockton called the Steve Tabaldo Medical Expenses Fund. This fund was set up to help with any kind of medical expense: bills, operations, eqipment, physical therapy etc. If you would like to donate, you could go to any branch and tell the teller that you would like to donate or contribute to the Steve Tabaldo Medical Expenses Fund and you should have no problem making any contributions. Here are the listings for the locations near you: Bank of Stockton

Otherwise, you could hand the money to a family member and they can deposit it for you. If you have any other questions regarding the Fund you can contact me. Thanks for all the support. Please keep praying for him. He deserves another chance to live the best life he could ever ask for.

I cry every day, I can't help it :(
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments