guitarninna1
guitarninna1
_online_love_

wait for me to move out west

Your name: Jenna
Your significant other's name: Jon
Their age: 21
Their location: Portland, Or
How long have you been together? Never  have been offically been talking for 3 years
Have you met in person? 4 days we will
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? sometimes i feel like i am but, no, not offically
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love?  never thought it would happen to me
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened?  pretty sure buying a plan ticket on a whim and wanting to see him would make me seem i am in love and i think i am
What are some of your hobbies? play field hockey for VCU, go to school, the whole college experiance.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies?  hes in the marines loves basketball
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together?  we have the same sayings, both out going and just like to have a good time.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):

We met on myspace abotu 3 years ago when i added him as a friend thinking that he was one of my other frineds that i use to know a while back. well he wasnt the person that i thoguth he was and sent me a message saying "i dont know you, but you added me as your friend thingy so talk" well i did and i apologized saying i thought he was someone else well we just ended up talking ever since. hes been in boot camp since july 23 and he gets out the 19th and im flying to go see him the 20th... he has no idea but his mom helped me plan.. weird that i have never met him but his mom is helping a girl out? haha he is on to me though cause i dropped some hints. and he said it would be amazing if i was there when he got back. I pretty sure im in love with him.. and im pretty sure that i feel in love with him three years ago, but then i was 17 and we were both like thats just silly. he said that he liked me and that he wish there wasnt a whole country between us but we both never really talked about "us" in a serious manner because well it just seem absurb. well we wrote each other all the time while he was in boot camp and feelings just came out and thats when i decided to snag a plan ticket to go and see him. all my friends think im crazy but are rooting for the whole situation. I dont really know what to expect how things will be when i leave to come back to my life here in VA. and i dont really know what to think our staus will be. Hes in the marines and in one of his letters he asked me what i thought about a military life... that he made this commiment which i fully support of course. and im so proud of him. we have both grown up a lot in the years that we have known each other. he just said that he could be stationed anywhere, and that hes a combat MOS which means he could be deployed.  he just said it would be a lot of sacrifice on my end and that we have already waited three years we could always wait four... which we both really do not want to do at all. so im going there to figure out the questions that we have always danced around and joked about, the ones that we are really seriously thinking but neither of us have the guts to really bring it but just because it seems so out there and would just make us sad. I would date someone here but always knew that there was jon out there and just wondered if we would ever get our chance. well now in 4 days ill know. <3
any advice?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments