No account? Create an account
online love -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
love on the Net

[ website | Mod's Journal ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

[28 Aug 2007|02:27pm]
[ mood | loved ]

Hi there :x. I'm updating on my relationship status because my relationship status from last year is long gone.
So hello again!

Your name: Lauren
Your significant other's name: Eric
Their age: 19
Their location: Florida
How long have you been together? :x Four weeks
Have you met in person? Haven't at the moment, but rough plans are in motion and i simply cannot wait :)
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? That we are.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? Around the same time a year ago i was fully believing in it, but my hope had a crash course with who i decided to date during that time. My hope in it has been restored because of Eric and that is amazing to me. I also don't consider online love at a certain point of when you start talking on the phone and visiting each other, you know?
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes, i am. We are. It all came along so quickly on both sides and it is more intense than any love i've known or that i thought i knew before. He talked to me not so long ago saying that he has never felt in love with a girl so he hadn't said it until me. I was a bit skeptical at first (he had broken his arm and was on percocet for the first time when he said it to me twice) so i let it be and thought about it. We talked it out and i found that i felt the same.
It's just everything that he is- he is my ideal significant other and more and he finds something amazing and long-lasting about me.
What are some of your hobbies? DDR. Writing. Singing. Drawing. Dancing. Health. Fitness. Photography. Frisbee.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? BMX. Snowboarding. Skateboarding. Swimming. Photography. Cooking. Playing Piano. Playing Drums. Learning Guitar. :) He's awesome.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We may not have a lot in common as of yet, but i'm going to have him DDRing, Writing, and Drawing and he's going to have me Snowboarding and re-developing my bike-riding "skills" ;p. I'm sure we'll watch movies together and series (especially Heroes) and go to BMX shows, concerts, and dorky Harry Potter events together.
He's really obscure.. sweet.. and left handed. God i love left handers <3.
Give a brief summary of how you met: He was one of the last people i added on livejournal and i was enthralled initially because of his interests, but then because he had just been punched in the face that day and broken up with thanks to a rumor. I felt like i just had to know him and i loved his personality more and more. We started chatting on aim and then i went away for a week to an art program in Delaware and he said he would miss me. All i wanted that week was for him to call me, so when i got back he did and we started talking a great deal more. Things went from there and despite not knowing each other long and not dating for long, i really feel this is where i should be and like this will last a long time. We're drawn to each other and make each other so elated. What can i say? It's love :)

3 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | August 28th, 2007 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]