July 20th, 2007

kirsthestars

Shake your paranoia!

I'm new to this community, but old to lj (just on a new account).
Fer sherrr, expect me to be posting alot :D

Your name: Kirsten
Your significant other's name: Cameron
Their age: 15 in August
Their location: IL
How long have you been together? 11 months and 16 days; nearly a year <3
Have you met in person? No, sadly...
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I didn't think it was possible to fall for someone you've never met before.
Are you in love? I strongly beleive I am. I think it happened before we were together, and before I even admitted to myself that I liked him...I mean I've known him for 3 years.
What are some of your hobbies? Visual and preforming arts, fashion designing, skating, photography, writing (poetry, song lyrics), listening to music, going out with friends, shopping, the computer, talking, cooking and baking, dancing in the rain :D lotsa stuff.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Fine arts, skating, hanging out with friends, computer, sleeping, listening to music, watching tv, wreaking havoc (lmao, teepeeing and leaving formal events to be mildly destructive xD), walking, video games, shopping, talking...stuff~
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Ohh, listening to the music genres rock, metal, alternative and the lot. Skateboarding, clothes, out-witting each other, video games, the computer, walking, talking, animals, acting retarded and pretending to know words to a song when we don't...we both like to be philosophical and talk about world issues and ghosties :D A few others.
Give a brief summary of how you met: Long and silly story involving how we met and got together :DCollapse )
  • Current Music
    Very Handsome Awkward - The Used