June 12th, 2007

deconstruct my thoughts.

(no subject)

To those who told me 15 is too young, you were right. Stephen turned into a little immature prick and we are no longer together, though our breaking up had nothing to do with his immaturity. It's a long, painful story, and I'm just trying to get over him. And it even all started with neither one of us wanting to break up, instead it was his father. I guess 4 years is too much of a difference when they're under 18. But whatever, it's over, and I'm just going to have to *try* & deal with it. I'll stay in the community, but unfortunately my chapter with Stephen is over.

& I'm so pissed, I spent $1000 to see him, & lost my virginity to him. Stupid, stupid me.

xposted.
  • Current Music
    bad girls club on TV
OMG!

modddd --woooo

hey guys I was bored and experimenting with my phone so here's a little audio entry that I made especially for our lovely community :-p

It's only about 40 seconds or so, but give it a listen :p I'm sorry I'm not talented enough to embed it within livejournal. (if anyone knows how, let me know so I can edit the entry and make your lives easier)

Yes, I am aware that I sound like I'm 5.

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=1261563842.wav