May 5th, 2007

[hp] team discovery channel!

I have been a bad little Livejournaler...

I knooow, I knooow, I've been so crappy about posting, haha. My life has been a whirlwind of finals and moving out of my dorm and finding work, but things are starting to slow down again. Here's a super brief update on me and Lynds:

In March I went up to Canada for Spring Break. It was our first meeting, and it was amaaaazing. We went to Toronto, partied hardy at her friend's wedding, saw Gym Class Hero, and I harassed her dog Meadow, aka my bffe. Her mom is amazing and cried when I left, and I miss her terribly. But all in all we had a really good time.

A few weeks ago Lynds came here. We were supposed to see Fall Out Boy and the Academy Is... but Fall Out Boy consists of douchebags and rescheduled. We went to Disney for her birthday, she met my family, and we had a good time.

Sooo yes. Good times. We're doing really good. :) And since I'm too lazy to really post, here are some pitchaz.

You're a falling star, you're the getaway car. You're the line in the sand when I go too far...Collapse )