?

No account? Create an account
online love -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
love on the Net

[ website | Mod's Journal ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

MOD - Important [22 Apr 2007|04:11am]
SarrI understand that this is offtopic and many of you may not be 100% happy with me because of this, but it IS about love. It's shown me how much love is in the world. It's shown me that we can all contribute and spread that love as each day goes by.

I have recently become aware of a boy named Shane Bernier. He is 7-years-old and he has acute lymphoblastic leukemia. He is to turn 8 on May 30 and he has one simple birthday wish. He doesn't want money or toys or anything the average 8 year old wishes for - he wants cards.

Shane wants to receive millions of cards. I am 100% certain that the current count is over 100,000 but I believe it's closer to 250,000 or higher now.

I am asking all of you to create a card for Shane, and ask your friends and families to do the same. Personally, I have bought and made over 100 cards for my friends, coworkers, classmates, family members, and customers to sign. I am asking community service groups at my school to make cards and specific classes as well. I am hoping to send at least 200 cards to Shane myself.

His address is:

Shane Bernier
P.O. Box 484
Lancaster, ON
K0C 1N0
Canada

post comment

navigation
[ viewing | April 22nd, 2007 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]