February 10th, 2007

Intro post. :)

Your name: Jennifer

Your significant other's name: Anna Marie
Their age: 18
Their location: Virgina, USA.
How long have you been together? A month, the 16th. :)
Have you met in person? Sadly, no. :(
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? I consider it long distance. <3
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? Got no problems with it. My best friend got engaged to his honey online. :)
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Without a doubt. And honestly, I don't know... she's so worried about me right now, 'cause I'm all sick.
What are some of your hobbies? Reading, roleplaying, playing The Sims 2...
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Reading, shopping, being an adorable as hell camwhore...
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Roleplaying. Kind of how we met. :)
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): My buddy Ev asked me to IM her (I can't remember about what) and I did, and they got talking... anyhow, one night I was bored, and wanted an RP (we hadn't been talking) so we got to chatting again, and well... the rest is history. :)

OMG!

MOD

Alright kids I'm working on a new layout, so if the community looks really screwy and awful for a little bit I apologize. It'll be better shortly - promise!