January 23rd, 2007

Not new, but i don't post much, just wanted to share.

Your name: Christina

Your significant other's name: Ricky
Their age: 20
Their location: Ontario, Canada
How long have you been together? 19 months
Have you met in person? Just did for the first time, 2 weeks ago
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I wasn't looking for love online, it just kind of happened, i didnt really have many thoughts on it though, i had a few family friends who married online loves and it has worked, but i was still kind of skeptical on the idea.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? yes, it happened june 8th 2005
What are some of your hobbies? scrapbooking, movie watching, music listening....etc.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? poker, and hes a big sports nut
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? we both like music, hockey (hes more of a fan, but hes getting me into it), we like to be dorks around each other hehe
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):

• Current Music
    Smashing pumpkins- in the arms of sleep
[avpm] totally awesome

Finally...

I finally did it. I told my mom about Alley. :) This makes me even more excited about her coming here (IN ONE MONTH, ONE WEEK AND FIVE DAYS!!!!), and I didn't even think that was possible. My mom was 110% fine, and told me that she's happy I'm with Alley, because she loves her. ♥

That's pretty much it. Today was a good day. :D
  • Current Music
    "Shoot Down The Stars" -Gym Class Heroes