Note

Introductions

Your name: Brandeana
Your significant other's name: Kyle
Their age: 18
Their location: San Dimas, CA
How long have you been together? Not really official
Have you met in person? Not yet
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? It's a commitment, yes.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? It's possible.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? We're not too sure :] We just realized it, laughed about it and let it develop.
What are some of your hobbies? World of Warcraft, Drawing, Dancing.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? World of Warcraft, Music, Nintendo
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? World of warcraft, dancing, acting retarded.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): How we met...Collapse )

Kyle and I:

Our intentionsCollapse )
  • Current Music
    "Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn" - HelloGoodbye
[hp] team discovery channel!

An update on Lynds and Alley :)

First of all it's one month, three weeks, and four days until I fly up to Canada to see her. :) The first full day I'm there we're going to see one of our favorite bands, Gym Class Heroes. We're super stoked.

Buuut the meat of the actual post. My mom knows now about our relationship. Deep down I wanted to tell her, but I didn't want some huge after school special, you know? Anyway I didn't get to do things on my terms, she was being a snippy bitch and said, "Alley won't be happy until she's living with Canada with her little girlfriend." Now, I know this sounds super terrible, but I know my mom loves me. It's just been a hard few months for her, my brother died four years ago the day after Christmas. This time of year she gets crazy, and isn't herself at all. But anyway there was this huge fight, where I told her that if she didn't get back on her antidepressants I wasn't even going to TRY to rebuild our relationship, blah blah blah, yadda yadda. You don't want to hear about my mommy issues.

ANYWAY, she told me that she was worried that I was rushing into things. Because of some of the shit I've gone through when someone shows me affection she thinks I latch on for dear life. But trust me, I've thought this through. We talked about it, and in the end she told me she trust my judgement. So we're good, she's good with it, it's all good. I'm back at school, sooo glad to have a break from my family. Lynds is in VA visiting fam, I miss her like hell, she's back Saturday. And that...is pretty much my life right now. Hope you're all well.

Peace out.
Alley