January 3rd, 2007

Bow to your king!
  • sundala

(no subject)

Hello, I am a psychology student at Syracuse University. I am currently working on a research paper on the factors that lead to the beginning of an online relationship for Psychology 205. If you are/have been in an online relationship, I would appreciate it if you filled out this below survey. The survey below contains 15 factors. Label the order of importance the factors were in starting your online relationship 1 being most important, 15 being least. By completing this survey, you are consenting, and aware that you are allowing this information to be used in a psychological study. If any mod has a problem with this being posted, please feel free to delete the post. Email completed surveys to Sundala@gmail.com. Thank you for your time.

Your Age:

Factors

Where the person lives (How close is the significant other to you)
The age of the person
Credibility of the person
Sexual preference of the person (orientation i.e. Straight, Bisexual, Homosexual)
Interests of the person (Hobbies)
Religion of the person
Family situation (Parents are together, Parents are separated/separating, Adopted, amount of siblings ECT.)
Ethnicity of significant other
Past relationships (How the relationship backgrounds of each person affects decisions)
Probability of meeting
Ambitions of the person
Education level of the person
How they met (Through a friend, or randomly and where?)
Attitude towards drugs
Looks of a person