December 19th, 2006

OMG!

I love this whole being a mod of a community thing.

So yesterday (after dealing with an ass harassing me through my own journal - Check out the comments and you'll see what I mean) I called my boyfriend, as always. This time, his mom picked up the phone...

Matt's mommy: hello?
Me: Hey, how are you?
Matt's mommy: Doing good, how are you?
Me: I'm good, thanks
Matt's mommy: We might be moving to New York
Me: REALLY!!??!!?? THAT'S SO COOL!!!!
Matt's mommy: *Matt's mother laughs* Ya, Ron got a job offer there.
Me: THAT'S AWESOME!!!!

Then when she gave Matthew the phone.. I told him. Apparently his mom hadn't even told him yet so I win hahaha

Over the day we found out there is a 90% chance he will move there, because Matt's dad really wants to and his dad flies out to New York all the time, so it'd be much more convenient.

...He would be 2800 miles closer.
We could DRIVE to each other.

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit.

Hi.... :-)

Your name:  Ashleigh

Your significant other's name: Nellie
Their age: 25
Their location: Chicago, Illinois.
How long have you been together? Officially, almost 6 months.  In TWO DAYS!!!  but we have been 'talking' for close to a year.  . .
Have you met in person?  Oh yes.  that was when we made it 'official'.  hehe.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? yeah... :-(
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love?  Its funny because I never thought that I would get into a long distance relationship, and I believe i told her that as well.  :-)  Amazing. 
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened?  Oh yes.  Very in love.  It wasn't right away.  We had both been hurt pretty bad, but I think I realized how much I loved her after I'd been home all day thinking about her one day... and i was just like.. oh my stars.  I love this girl.  :-)
What are some of your hobbies?  I like to play basketball.  Workout.  I used to ride horses, and I am planning on getting involved with that again. 
What are some of your significant other's hobbies?  she works to much.  she doesn't have any. :-)  lol.  j/k.  but i guess if she actually stayed at home one day.. she would probably watch a movie.  or workout.  or play a sport.  but usually she is either at school, or work.  so yeah.  haha
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together?  We like to watch movies, listen to music, pretty much everything.  We have a lot of things in common.  So as long as we are together.. its perfect. 
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): We actually met through Myspace.  One of my friends (who also happened to be one of her's) told her to add me to her friends because i was a 'cool' person.  She posted a comment on one of my pictures i believe and said something about how she would like to kiss my shirt.  lol.  long story.  after that we started talking on aim, and then the phone.  I went up to see her in chicago in june.  We made it official while i was there.   She is everything to me.  :-)

• Current Mood
    content content