December 12th, 2006

J&J

Your name: Jamie
Your significant other's name: Jared
Their age: 19
Their location: Connecticut
How long have you been together? It'll be a year on Jan. 15th
Have you met in person?
no :( and who knows when or if we ever will.. its hard cuz of money and time and whatnot. he said he was gonna come up here for spring break but now he can't but we really wana meet, so hopefully some day it'll happen
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment?
yeah it sucks :( i wish it wasn't long distance
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I was pretty sure that i would never be in one til i was lol, but before that i was pretty iffy about it

Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? yes, dont really know when it happened lol its been a while now so ya know
What are some of your hobbies?
Movies, music, being outside, riding 4 wheelers, going places, hanging out wit my friends, talking to jared of course
What are some of your significant other's hobbies?  hiking, LOVES MUSIC, tech and lighting stuff, ME haha
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? talking to each other everyday, music, hiking being outside, and so on 
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): we met on yahoo pool, dont remember when exactly but we've been in the "online relationship" since jan. 15th which is when he asked me.