December 5th, 2006

[avpm] totally awesome

Oh haaay :)

Your name: Lyndsay
Your significant other's name: Alley
Their age: 19
Their location: Currently, she's in Orlando FL. :(
How long have you been together? On Sunday, it'll be a month. (Aww)
Have you met in person? Noot yet. Hopefully I'll be there in February and she'll be here in April (for my birthday <3)
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Absolutely.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? My dad had an online affair, which sort of soured me a little. lol I believe that you can fall in love with someone before meeting them face to face though. You just meet the personality first, which isn't a bad thing.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Out of nowhere. It sort of slapped us upside the head, I think.
What are some of your hobbies? Selling beauty supplies to people, obsessing over William Beckett, Ryan Ross and Kevin Zegers, talking to Alley and losing weight. :P
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Being absolutely amazing.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Due to the fact that we're in different countries, we don't really do much together. We like alot of the same stuff though, and we have BIG plans for watching movies, cuddling and making cakes when we're together.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): On a Rent board, but we started talking in the AIM chat someone made. I said I liked her moxie and apparently she liked chicks who talked like dudes from 1925. We started to webcam chat to test out her camera and we ended up talking with it on everyday. I don't remember exactly when I realized I had feelings, but they started to intensify and I finally ended up telling her. She told me that she felt the same and after a couple heart-to-hearts, we decided to give it a go. I'm SOSO happy right now and I can't wait until we're actually together. (The April trip was planned when we were still in friends mode, obviously we're more excited now.)
  • Current Music
    "But It's Better If You Do" -Panic at the Disco