December 4th, 2006

[hp] team discovery channel!

Hiiii kids

New member, and here's my little survey.

Your name: Alley
Location: I'm split between Tampa and Orlando, FL. Family is in Tampa, school is on Orlando.
Your significant other's name: Lyndsay
Their age: 22
Their location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (Booooo)
How long have you been together? It'll be a month on Sunday
Have you met in person? Not yet, but she's coming down here in February and I'm going up there in April
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Oooh yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I saw nothing wrong with it, you can't chose who you fall in love with.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? I think it happened when neither of us realized, lol
What are some of your hobbies? Going to class, walking to class, walking from class, and talking online to Lynds. Haha. Oh, and I spend some time with my friends too, going to watch meteor showers on Cocoa beach.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Doing amazing makeup and being adorable.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We have much of the same tastes in movies, music, etc. We don't get to do much together yet, since we're in seperate countries. Bah.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): We met in a RENT message board, technically. Someone started an AIM chat for the members, and we became friends. That friendship led to some confusing feelings on both of our parts, and she told me how she felt while I typed up a history report (she felt so guilty, she thought she was distracting me, lol). I kind of held out on her, but after wrestling with it for a bit I decided to give it a try, and here we are.