November 10th, 2006

Bing bang

Your name: Kell
Your significant other's name: Rachael
Their age: 16
Their location: Florida (north)
How long have you been together? 1.5 years!
Have you met in person? not yet =(
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I wasnt sure what to do as far as dating seriously online, but it can work out if you put a lot of effort into it
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? I fell in love with her before I started dating to her, when I started talking to her on the phone more. She is so sweet and intelligent and I'm so happy I found her.
What are some of your hobbies?  Video games, Tennis, Reading
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Video games, ROTC, annd... she is a great artist
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We both have a similar sense of humor, and our hobbies are actually eachother and talking to eachother
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): it was through an online game called FFXI, she joined my linkshell (it's like a club) and i kept bothering her until we became friends then she stalked me a bit (not creepy like though, i sort of knew she was and i liked it ._. ) but she had a RL bf and I had a RL gf.. but I broke up with gf and soon after she had a minor "affair" with me (her ex was an asshole, i dont blame her) and then she brokeup with him and i was like PLZ GO OUT WITH ME! and she said ya! and ive been very happy with her since

well i rambled on quite a bit but glad to join community, good night
  • Current Mood
    bored bored