Hello!

Your name: Fiona
Your significant other's name: Steve
Their age: 23
Their location: California
How long have you been together? More than 5 months
Have you met in person? Not yet
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yeah, we are
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I believed in it. Really. Love is a feeling, it fills you inside and makes you feel good or bad, makes you feel happy or makes you cry. So if there is a person who can make you feel it all and make your days brighter - it doesn't really matter where he lives and what you use for communication.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? I am. Actually it happened so accidentally that now I can't really remember when it happened. He was the first who said me "I love you". He was very confused and try to change a subject. But it impressed me anyway. We knew each other about more than a year, but we were just visiting the same forum, not contacting personally. I helped him, he helped me, nothing more. Then we met on other forum (just moved from the old one) and he wrote me. After some PM's I offered him to talk in MSN and gave him my account name. We were talking like good friends for two months and one day probably he said me something special that I felt that I love him.
What are some of your hobbies? Hard to say, I think I'm a bored person. I love music, lyrics, languages, translating, design, internet and computer-related things.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? He likes to watch boxing, video-games, internet, any other things.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We listen to the same music bands, have alike music taste, we like martial arts. And we both are a bit horny guys (I don't think it will be right if I write more, just we have the same opinions about some things and can talk about some "taboo" things).
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): I think it's a bit longCollapse )
  • Current Mood
    okay okay