October 17th, 2006

everything will be okay

So...

So I just feel like giving you guys an update. Well first off me and david broke up. I dumped him for a lot reasons and i blocked him to. I felt like he was using me for cyber and I also thought coz he has lied a lot in the past that was lying to me...though my friend Isa who knows both of us made us talk to each other and understand each other then me and him agree to go out again but take it slow this time...

And then last night we had an arugment and he broke up with me. I dont think I'm really over Sawsi at all...To be honest I only started going out with him to make him happy and I've always known friends can always become more so I thought maybe after I get over her I would start to love him but I guess not...

The arguemnt though had nothing to do with Sawsi I never really brought her up. Actaully it was about me being a hipocreat (sp?) and then me making stupid excues to dump him in the first place! So yeah thats it really :/

I'm not sad about the break up or angry about it or anything just well blank O.O