</center>

Your name: Ray-Ann
Your significant other's name: Paolo
Their age: 25
Their location: Philippines
How long have you been together? 3 Months
Have you met in person? not yet
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? never thought it could really happen...
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? YES!!! when i accepted his love...
What are some of your hobbies? i love to draw, read books, watch movies, chatting, texting...
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? he loves to draw, read comics, watach movies, chatting, texting, listening to music...
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? were both artist, we both love eating, we love watching movies...
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): met him via deviantart. he just send me a short message giving compliments to my work. he's just any normal guy i met online. and i never imagine myself being inlove with someone i haven't met personally. but with him its different....he made me feel secured compare with all my past relationship. he's the only guy who can make me fall asleep. and I’m sort of Somniphobia(fear of sleep). I have trouble sleeping especially when I’m sick. i'm happy with him. he calms all my inner fears...
  • Current Music
    Alapaap - Eraserheads
deconstruct my thoughts.

(no subject)

My LDR is almost over. It's unfortunate.. it's sad, it's terrible. Our six month official anniversary is on Friday, I'm only praying that it'll last that long.

Some of you probably remember my post I made before about how to deal with my issues. They got better for a short time, and I just went into a terrible remission and I'm back to pissing him off/doing stupid shit DAILY. It's wearing on his patience (what very little he has left) and he has enough crap to deal with in real life. He's giving me a chance to redeem myself. He's giving me the chance to prove him wrong, to prove I can still be fun to be around, to prove that I won't always have mood swings, and to prove that I'm not a complete psycho. To the girl who mentioned borderline personality to me.. thank you. I looked it up and it fits me perfectly. If anyone knows any methods of helping myself... please, let me know. We had a talk this morning. Everytime I do something stupid to make him angry, it makes him love me a little less. He's distant and short with me now because of the things I've done to him in the past. I was thinking and I said to him "you'll never love me like you used to. things will never be the same, why don't we just give up?" and unfortunately now, he's thinking about it. I didn't mean to say that, I wanted him to give me the answer along the lines of "because I love you and want it to work out" but instead, I dug my own grave. I'm set to move in with him in June of 2008, a month after I graduate from Community College so I may finish up my higher education in Australia. I look forward to it, it's my future. If anyone has any words of encouragement, I'm more than accepting.
  • Current Music
    Ventrilo