September 27th, 2006

everything will be okay

yellow yellow no time no see

guess who got an boyfriend? ME! Though its onlien again which is going to be hard but hopefully things will turn out a little better then my last. Though I'm being careful not to let my hopes up since I know he's moving and MIGHT not have the net. and I think I shall fill in that survery now lol.

Your name: Sarah ^^
Your significant other's name: David
Their age: 15
Their location: US
How long have you been together? only for a ten days
Have you met in person? sadly no
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I belived in it. but I always thought you had to be careful could they be using u for something if there not who they say they are and to be honest I still think that.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Some time after me and Sawsi broke up
What are some of your hobbies? viedo games,wirting poems,wirting stories,drawing,painting,talking to people online and offline,dancing,singing
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? veido games,wirting peoms,stories,drawing,painting..
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do t ogether? we enjoy talking to each other and our company we both like playing veido games and we're both sentive (sp?) and creative I could go on but I dun wanna make this thing too long...
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):
ah we met on dA deviantart if any of you dont know. Its a site where you put poems stories art ect. I found one of his poems and commented and we've been talking ever scince. we gave each other our Yahoo ID's. :)
  • Current Music
    Not Alone-Mc Fly