September 20th, 2006

(no subject)

Your name: Katie
Age: 25 (feeling old and silly for even being in this situation)
Your significant other's name: Josh
Their age: 26
Their location: Indiana
How long have you been together? We've known each other 3 years but wanting to meet and be more than friends is something very recent within the last six months
Have you met in person? no and right now I feel like we never will just because of what's happened to me before and because we currently are unable to make plans due to circumstances I'd rather not get into.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? If relationship is even the right word for it.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? Hm was hurt extremely badly by someone else who strung me along for three years when in the end it turned out he had zero intention of ever meeting. This new thing was unintentional and right now it's just scary because he's been my friend for a long time. I feel too old for this and keep thinking we should put a time limit on this because I can't go through three years of hell waiting to meet someone again and have it end without that closure.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? no... I got burned too badly by the last guy to believe you can love someone without meeting them. No offense to anyone but that's just how I feel.
What are some of your hobbies?
What are some of your significant other's hobbies?
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together?
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): we played a mmorpg called tibia together

I'm just sad and confused and a little angry right now. Angry because I'm 25 years old and can't control this relationship because of everything in my life and his right now. You'd think being older would make it easier but it doesn't
  • Current Mood
    sad sad