September 10th, 2006

sweetestdownfall

"You're So N00b" .. Mhm.

Your name: Lauren
Your significant other's name: Brian
Their age: 21
Their location: Minnesota
How long have you been together? Not long at all! Week and a day.
Have you met in person? Not yet.. November is looking fabulous though :)
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Indeed.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? Believed in it since i was 13. Generally had it since i was 13, as well. Two different situations.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Yes. Hm i've been in love with him since i was 13. I'd say the same from him as well :). We're crazy.
What are some of your hobbies? Writing. Drawing. Singing. Dancing. DDR. Photography. Make-up Artistry. I'm sure id dig Improv. Health/Fitness nonsense(i should so start abiding by what i know lol). Frisbee.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Football. Running. Health/Fitness. Hair Dying. Random Doodling. Web Design. Basketball. Chilling with his Pup (Shakira) :). Sleepwalking to eat cookie dough (his family needs to stop buying that stuff lol).
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? Pff.. we have a lot of random things in common. I'm sure we'll go running together sometime. Watch movies. Talk about random stuff- mind boggling and simply weird. Play DDR. He's a really good writer as well.. just to state that.. he just doesnt do much of it as far as i know. :) . Oh- and we are both left handed and crazy lol. For some reason it completely counts as being something that is significant :p.
Give a brief summary of how you met: Yahoo Chat about 5 years ago.. dated back then and talked on/off ever since then :). So now we're dating again and things are looking up. The yahoo chat thing was quite random though- he told me that was one of the Only times he had gone on yahoo chat.. so if it wasnt for that.. there probably wouldnt be that chance meeting and i would completely be out of an amazing person and amazing boyfriend in my life. Crazy how things go, you know? ^.^
  • Current Music
    Regina Spektor