September 4th, 2006

m-back

(no subject)

Sorry for the lack of introductions first. Things are still kinda up in the air between us.

Anyhow, wanted to ask, is there an online version of playing house / shacking up? I know there are some sites that offer cyber weddings, but I would like to do the carry over the treshold thing afterwards. ;P Hopefully for free.

Thanks. (Looking forward to mixing our books.)
not again

(no subject)

Your name: Vianey
Your significant other's name: Alex
Their age: 19
Their location: Edinburgh, Scotland
How long have you been together?: We were together for 9 months
Have you met in person?: No
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment?: No
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love?: It's just as real as anything else
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened?: I did fall in love with him. He was my first love. I think that it happened over time while he showed me that he loved me.
What are some of your hobbies?: Acting, Singing, Reading, Dancing,
What are some of your significant other's hobbies?: Reading, Airplanes
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together?: We've been through many of the same painful experiences and we took care of each other.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):  I was on Recover Your Life (a support website for those who self-harm) and talking to people trying to help them out. He came into the chat and talked to me about what he was feeling, and that he was lonely. I told him I was  there for him and we were friends from that day.