intro survey

Your name: Melissa
Your significant other's name: Thomas
Their age: 27
Their location: Dublin, Ireland
How long have you been together?: 2.5 years
Have you met in person?: Yes
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment?: Yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love?: I tought the same thing I think of it now, as this isn't my first reltionship where I met my SO online.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened?: Very much so. I'm not really sure when it happened, but I know I became aware of it when I realised he's my favourite person to talk to and the one I look forward to hearding from the most.
What are some of your hobbies?: World of Warcraft, reading, writing, music, photography, drawing - the usual. I also collect stamps, though.
What are some of your significant other's hobbies?: World of Warcraft, reading, music, photography (he's much better than me).
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together?: Almost everything. We really enjoy nights in playing video games or watching movies. We also really enjoy nights out, either properly going out, or just taking a walk.
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): I was on 7th Sign Mud, playing and having a conversation about backpacking across Europe and all the places I'd like to see when he signed on and joined us. We talked about the places he'd been and we just wound up talking for hours that night, and then every day afterward.