June 27th, 2006

(no subject)

Less than 3 weeks left in Texas for me!!! Oh wow, I can't believe it. This is what I've been waiting so long for. To finally move to Minnesota and be with my love! So excited. And I am wishing that it was tomorrow that I leave. Wow. Damn. Lol. Cliff is working right now getting money for us so we can do things together and so he can have some money to come get me. I don't mind. I think he is doing the right thing. But oooo wow. ALMOST TIME!!! =D *big smile*

Just thought I'd update you all on how things are going! Hope everything is well with everyone and their SO's!!!!
  • Current Music
    Animal Planet

(no subject)

My ticket is being cancelled. In 12 weeks some of the money will be refunded then we're going to book a ticket for J to come here. I guess under the circumstances that's the best outcome we could have hoped for.
  • Current Mood
    amused amused
QC

(no subject)

Yeah so, I really should stop coming home from work and taking 5 hour naps at 4 in the afternoon...

Working two jobs so I can go see Kat this summer (leaving August 7!!!!!!!!!) ^_^

While I'm there we're going to go to whatever Canadian government offices we can so we can discuss me moving up to Medicine Hat permanently.

Can't wait til August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Current Music
    X-Box Song - Tripod