May 31st, 2006

(no subject)

Sorry i havent posted in a long time. I have been busy with finals, working more hours, and a terribly twisted breakup that was long overdue. I told you it was coming. It ended just as it was going, more accusations and finger pointing from the male species along with plenty of put downs. I'm really not strong enough to put up with it but i tried my best so i wouldnt have to sit and listen to him insult me over the phone and yell at me like some child. I'm not saying i didnt do anything to cause the breakup but arguably it was mostly his insecurities, to say the least. Now i have this weird feeling and i am thinking about all of this stuff that he said to me like i took advantage of him and things. The worse part is an ex/friend has popped back in the picture and we talk more and stuff (yeah, stuff) and i dont know but feelings might be sparking back up, even though friends said to ignore it, they're just rebound feelings. I dont know, this stuff is crazy to me. I dont even consider the other guy to be an ex because of the rocky relationship.
っだああああ

(no subject)

Aaaaaah, I'm starting to freak out. The whole school-year's ending feeling is all around school and it keeps reminding me I'm graduating AND leaving for Brandon's house in 23 days. Nervousity seems to overpower excitement and I'm freaking outjdkasjd. 
To whoever already met their SOs here, how did you deal with the stress before the meeting and how did it go?