Intro

Your name: Lacey

Your significant other's name: Tim
Their age: 42
Their location: Tampa, FL
How long have you been together? 1 1/2 Months
Have you met in person? No
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? Yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I was open to the idea
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? I am very much in love, well I knew from the first night we talked on the phone that this guy was special, but the more we talked the deeper my feelings for him became.
What are some of your hobbies? Making Jewelry, Perfume, Flip Flops
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Hanging out at the beach, Traveling, Remodeling homes
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We have the same values and out looks on life, we are both crafty in our own ways, and we just click together, as he says we are like peanut butter and jelly
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): I was in a chat room on AOL on night, and I typed "Hello, any sweet, honest, romantic, sincere, intelligent men in here looking for a good conversation maybe more please IM me", Tim responded, and we chated back and forth for a little bit, and then he asked if he could call me, I wasnt to sure about the idea, but I said if you can keep a clean conversation, then go ahead and call, well he did call and we had an amazing conversation, and was on the phone most of the night, and we have been inseperable ever since !