April 24th, 2006

• sareya

I'm not inactive...

...I swear.

No activities done...Sorry about that, but I can't see myself participating in too many...While they're sweet and definately a good creativity-inspiring idea for couples, I'm not often in the proper state of mind to be trying to use my originality. =/ I do enjoy reading through all of yours. The color bars were a fantastic idea, whomever first thought of them. :D

Martin and I are still close, still fighting for the words and thoughts to fully express what we feel. And we're both still bouncing about "TWOMONTHSZOMG!!!!111" even though it's been 10 days since I first said "TWOMONTHSZOMG". He's waiting for a return from his government before he aquires his passport and books the tickets, so we can only say "TWOMONTHSZOMG". The return is for sure coming, and so his trip is a for-sure thing, but what sucks is the not-knowing-when and the waiting. I should think the government wouldn't take more than two months to process an error in his favor. >_<

The waiting, obviously, is an evil necessity. We need the time to get to know each other, to gauge each other's responses, likes/dislikes, moods and reactions to said moods, etc and whatnot. This is of course where doing some of the activities would come to our benefit, and I have no more excuses to offer. :D

So. Poll for you all.

On your first day together with your SO, (provided jetlag was not an issue) where in YOUR city did/would you take him/her to give them a feel of your "world"?

Personally, I think Martin needs to go to a Caribou Coffee (google it if you don't know it...Soooo niiiiiice). He's never before tasted a 'chilled cappuccino'...And what they serve is basically a coffee-flavored smoothie with different flavor syrups...Mint, vanilla, raspberry, hazelnut, you name the flavor, they have it. I think he'd really enjoy it, and beings as the case is, we're both addicted to coffee. It'd definately be a neato sneak peek into my love for variation.
  • Current Music
    Li's playing "White Flag" by Dido. :D
っだああああ
  • rapi

(no subject)

HAHA, I got a model offer. D:

Hmm, 6 am, school in 55 minutes.
I usually get up 5 minutes before the school bus comes by, but I'll take my time this morning and try to figure out what's wrong with my damn brain.
I been crying myself to sleep for a week, and I don't know what the hell is wrong.
So, school. I'm at the edge of not passing my school year, ruining my summer and college plans at the same occasion, I know I should work very hard, but I can't get the motivation. I do try harder, but not hard enough. I think about it and I tend to panic.
My friends are mostly cool, but they don't seem to care about me. I'm not invited anywhere, I don't know if I'm just so annoying to be around or what, I just get "I was going to invite you!" excuses and the likes.
I try not to bother, afterall, I never invite anyone either, don't I? Heh.
My dad just moved out and even though I never cared much about him (He left to work in the Great North last winter, for a whole month, I didn't even miss him) maybe it affects me, I'm trying to figure out what's wrong, afterall.
My step-father is down here from Montreal for 3 weeks/a month-ish. I'm used to it, whenever he's here, I just have to go away because I can't fucking stand him. Thing is I don't get any affection from my mom.
My brother, always so anal, bothers me, but I'm used to it
My sister's been mean, I feel like she's meaner when my step dad is around, maybe it's just me.
I'm nervous and worried about my future, in pretty much areas. I doubt everyone and myself. I haaaate myself
for pretty much everything I am, inside or physically. Not all the time, of course, but recently, ugh.
And...I guess I had to come to it, Brandon.
I'm having good times with Bran, he cares about me, we talk every nights, I love him, he loves me.
I'm seriously starting to think my problem is related to our relationship, though. :/
Well, I say our, but I'm the problem. Whenever things are being good, I'm happy. But at the most little thing, just a word said in an odd tone of voice, something that worries me for no reasons, just having to hang up, I feel crushed, and that's not normal.
I'm not going to go "Brandon b perfect 4 mi pls so i dun b sad", I know that, I have to work on that, I've always been like that a bit, but not in such proportions.
I feel like I'm always being too clingy, too annoying, too dependant, you name it. I don't want Bran to run away from me, yet I keep telling myself he should, that he'd be more happy without me. I know he does his best to make me feel better, god I love that man, but it just won't go away.
I'm sure it's hard for him to just sit there to me being quiet and emo, I don't want to talk, I don't want to seks, but I don't want to hang up. Heh, I don't know how he even wants to put up with that.

X-Posted on my LJ~

(no subject)

Hey, hey!

I know this doesn't have to do with my relationship, buuuut...

I think all you guys seem really interesting, and I'd love to be your LJ friend. Soo, just add me if you want to, and I'll add you back o;

Now then...off to school! *waves*
  • Current Mood
    sleepy sleepy
Envy

Fresh meat! w00t!

Your name: Kendra
Your significant other's name: Kevin
Their age: 23
Their location: Northern Ireland
How long have you been together? One month, as of today
Have you met in person? Not yet. If things go well for us financially we'll be meeting this winter.
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? -laughs- VERY long distance . . . makes me despise the Atlantic, and time zones.
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? I'd met my last boyfriend online, but we only talked for a week before we met each other . . . so it really wasn't an "online relationship", but it did make me realize that love could be found in a variety of places. So . . . I guess, in short, my answer is that I thought of it as a possibility, but not one I would likely take.
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? Very, very much in love thank you. I think I admitted it to myself about three or four days before we got together . . . because originally I didn't want to let myself fall for him at all
What are some of your hobbies? Chatting online, reading webcomics, reading, musicmusicmusic, going to concerts, playing my bass, video games, spending time with friends . ..
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? Video games, talking online, listening to music, going to shows would be on the list if there were good ones in his area, watching tv, being awesome.
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? We both love music, and have very similar music taste. And we're both gamers . . . and as for doing stuff together, we game together, a lot . . . and talk on Skype/MSN all the time . ..
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut): We met over AvidGamers, through some friends. We talked a bit, joked around about us having an "affair" with each other since in some random IC thing he was engaged to another of our friends. Then as we talked more, the jokes about love and such suddenly weren't jokes anymore. And that's the short version. :)
っだああああ
  • rapi

(no subject)

Whooo, I just called the travel agency.
I'll be leaving june 24th, coming back on august 5th, the cost including the taxes and the luggage/cancelling/medical insurances is 770$ CAD.
My ticket's reservated and me and Bran have to pay it by May 8th :x
My mom is lending us the money, though, she's cool. :o
It won't cause problems with my school either, we start on august 23th and there's no inscription day or anything. My mom, the nub, had looked for a june 28th-July 18th flight, what a nub. x]
Now...To pass my school year. =/
I REALLY REALLY REALLY have to work harder, pls, haaaaaaalp. T___T