April 18th, 2006

everything will be okay

(no subject)

OK I just wanna show off what my g/f worte for me. She worte a really sweet poem! Well here it is.
---------
Come with me ~ Lay with me and see the roses wilt ~ Play with me by the sea ~ Touch me and you will see the real me ~ Kiss me and you will be so free ~ Come and laugh with me ~ And you will see the world with new light ~ Tell me you love me ~ And you will be so cherished ~ Come sit with me under the cherry tree ~ And then you will see ~ Cut with me the vain that binds use into mortality ~ And we will live as the immortals ~ Come and die with me ~ Please die with me ~ Come and take my hand ~ And I will love you for an eternity ~ Die with me ~ Oh yes my love ~ Yes my love ~ My soul ~ My heart ~ My lover ~ My soul mate ~ Die with me.....
----------
  • Current Music
    My last breath

Introduction Survey

Your name: Lana
Your significant other's name: Jay (thats what i call him sometimes)
Their age: 21
Their location: GA
How long have you been together? A little more than 3 years
Have you met in person? not yet
Are you in a long distance relationship at the moment? yes
Before you got involved in this relationship, what did you think of online love? it was always an interest but i never went out looking for it
Are you in love? If so, when do you think it happened? yes. Once i got to know him a little more i instantly fell in love with him and fought hard to be with him
What are some of your hobbies? Reading, surfing online, shopping, writing
What are some of your significant other's hobbies? writing, drawing, playing his ps2
What kinds of things do you both have in common/like to do together? both left handed, both sagittarians (12/19 and 12/14), we both like to write, we share a lot of the same views on things, we both like anime,we both have french in our names (his first name is french and my middle name is french), and there so much more
Give a brief summary of how you met (if it's long, put it under an lj-cut):

I met my koibito when i was actually searching for a friend of mine. I went to the chatrooms that he usually hangs out in and i ran into a friend of his. He told me that he didnt really remember the guy and after awhile i gave up my search but i continued to go to the chat room. Well i actually fell for that friend and our rp characters started dating. A few weeks later he disappeared and i hadnt seen him for days. I asked his best friend what was going on and he didnt know. The guy never came back but his best friend took me under his wing and befriended me. We became really good friends and it didnt take me long to realize i liked him, but the problem was that he already had a girlfriend at the time. I remained friends with him, knowing that someday i could hold onto the wish that someday we would be together and we are ^-^